Wellness Project Activity Book
With over 100 engaging activities to help students care for their mental well-being, the Wellness Project Activity Book ensures learning about mental wellness is informative and fun!
Best suited for children ages 7-11 or in grades 2-5.
Buy more and SAVE!
- Buy 2 for $9.99 each and save 33%
- Buy 10 for $8.99 each and save 40%
- Buy 25 for $8.49 each and save 43%
Size: 8" x 10"
Page Count: 128
The Wellness Project Activity book is filled with over 100 engaging activities to help students care for their mental well-being. Cam the Calm-meleon, the book's energetic main character, guides students through wellness information, coping strategies, crafts, challenges, and activities, ensuring learning about mental wellness is informative and fun!
Mental Wellness Topics+
Wellness Topics Addressed in the Activity Book:
- Mental Wellness
- Growth Mindset
- Physical Health
- Asking for Help
Activity Book Features+
The Activity Book is divided into sections that cover different wellness topics.
Each topic includes:
- Age and developmentally-appropriate mental wellness information
- A tool-kit coping strategy that helps students manage emotions, stress, negative thoughts, or anxiety
- Writing or drawing activities that help children deepen their understanding of mental wellness and their ability to foster habits that support it
- A craft that promotes mental wellness
- Theme-focused wellness challenges that children can work on every day