Availability: In stock
Le projet bien-être, primaire 3-6
8" x 10"
IMPORTANT : Projected ship date for this product is June 24th, 2022.
The content-rich Wellness Project student planner includes information, tools, and strategies that promote positive mental wellness while keeping students organized.
Includes: Clear Vinyl Pouch
- Buy 2 for $10.99 each and save 31%
- Buy 10 for $9.49 each and save 41%
- Buy 25 for $8.79 each and save 45%
Size: 8" x 10"
Page Count: 160
Planning: August to July
- 12 monthly calendars
- 52 weeks of planning
Monthly planner themes encourage students to explore topics that promote positive mental well-being.
- Mental Wellness
- Physical Health
- Growth Mindset
- Technology/Social Media
- Asking for Help
Monthly Page Features+
Each month, 3 full-colour pages are dedicated to the monthly theme. The pages use a learn, apply, and reflect approach, allowing students to interact with the content on a deep, personal level.
Additionally, monthly pages include:
- A large monthly calendar with Canadian holidays
- Bilingual Month and Weekday Names
- A monthly goal-setting Space
- A long-term goal tracker
- A “Connect with an Adult You Trust” feature
- A mindful planning tip
- A full page of information related to the monthly theme
- An interactive activity page, focused on the monthly theme
- A space for students to journal about the monthly theme
Weekly Page Features+
- Bilingual month and weekday names
- A weekly goal-setting space
- Space to record the day's schedule (eg. A or B)
- Space to check off completed tasks
- A daily book log feature
- A Family/Teacher Communication Space
- A daily behaviour tracker
- A weekly mood tracker
- Space for 20 spelling or vocabulary words
- A fun activity space connected to the monthly theme
- A positive affirmation
- A weekly reflection question
- Success Tips
- Canada's Provinces and Territories
Country of Manufacture